Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Where else do you hang out on the internet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seeing as there's less activity around, it would be good for those interested in keeping in touch with other EPers to compile a list of places/communities where you also hang out nowadays.

For myself, I'm a lot busier than I used to be and don't really hang around any communities in particular.  I check some news sites, but don't really post or contribute anywhere.

What about you?  What do you do on the internet these days?
/o/, /g/, and /b/
If I am not at work you can always find me and a few select EP folks in IRC and I am also on Facebook. I have several people from here added too. I'm not active in other social networks other than that. I browse reddit and 4chin SUCK but don't actively post.

There's an EP group on Facebook but its been less active than ep itself LOL.
IRC, twitter and console related subreddits
Spoon talking on boxing forums, Blazblue, Blabbermouth, 4chin SUCK...kinda sums up my hangout spots when I'm on the computer. =p
Don't really hang out anywhere. I go to Sputnikmusic regularly but rarely post. When internetting usually just news sites and reddit.
irc, discord app on pc,  and talking spoon and giving advice on gbatemp
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't really hang out anywhere.

Pretty much this.

I tweet every now and then about spoon no one cares about, and I'm Facebook off and on. Other than that, I'm not really active anywhere online. Work eats most of my time these days.
1-R Wrote: [ -> ]Spoon talking on boxing forums, Blazblue, Blabbermouth, 4chin SUCK...kinda sums up my hangout spots when I'm on the computer. =p

You box bro? Or just talk spoon about the sport?

As for me, here or on my own forum *cough* shameless self promoting *cough* thevideogameforum.com

Lurk 4chin SUCK as a bad habit, and lurk alot on console/retro/arcade subreddits but rarely post.
Lurk 4chin SUCK as well, I have no idea what kind of person actually posts...heh

I lurk here too. >:)

I might actually start posting once I'm desperate for conversation, lol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's