Endless Paradigm

Full Version: LollerWAVES Pack - Plasma v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pharonyk_01_qjgenth.jpg?345565] [Image: pharonyk_video11cd2.gif?703809]

Pharonyk has finally released version 2 of his Plasma LollerWAVES pack in the QJ forums. This new versions sees the disappearance of the "horrible outlines" (Pharonyk's words) and the addition of color. It's also been tweaked a bit so that you can actually read the XMB's text if you use it. Pharonyk also sends shout-outs to "Vulpix for the injector and the Duality Wave for one of my waves."

For more on editing that wave graphic on your PSP's XMB, check out Vulpix's tgaWave Custom Wave Texture Injector. WavePool is also a cool wave editing app, so try it out too. If you're new to the whole wave editing scene, click here to head on over to the injection thread on the QJ forums. If you've got your own wave pack you want to share, log on to the forums and release them there.

[Image: cooltext45333229xq7.gif]

Source: QJ.net
Oh good are very similar to ps3's wawes!
lol i couldnt help seeing that its playing wu-tang =]. also the waves look way better on the psp. thanks for the waves =]
mmm pretty cool lookin... ima try them 2moz!
Lol at my lollerwaves..
Nice waves i like them, they look like the ps3 wave.
Reference URL's