Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Video TUT's by me ORGAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
diego_429 Wrote:i love this thread. thanks for making these. . . the only problem is the tut's go a little slow and long for me.
LOL  i go slow so every one can get to the same point,

donkey it is im glad you can pick up stuff fast but, not every one is as fast as you..  :)
Dude that destop wallpaper in SICK in the first video do you mind Pm-ing me a link to that pic? Nice job on the video tuts VERY helpful
Very nice guide. But can you reupload some of the files other than megaupload or rapidshare please. I can't get it with those sites. :(
Sweet video guides Organ.  This should help show people, that customizing your PSP is fun, and not scary.   :)

Can wee get a video, demonstrating paf.prx hacking techniques?
I'm actually yet to play with paf myself...

Thanks for the guides bro  :D
ORGAN Wrote:
dance Wrote:c'est merveille.

?? what lol

i think it means its wonderful
nice tut organ
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:Sweet video guides Organ.  This should help show people, that customizing your PSP is fun, and not scary.   :)

Can wee get a video, demonstrating paf.prx hacking techniques?
I'm actually yet to play with paf myself...

Thanks for the guides bro  :D

Okay i have just started luring paf.prx now win i have a good understanding of how it
works & can explain it in a easy way i will be adding a TUT on it

& thanks for witching my TUT's  Mr. Shizzy
nice app by the way man
two new videos

update any top menu to 3.71
Source: YouTube

make AT3 sound
videos are cool
one more new video

Making PSP XMB system sounds AKA system_plugin.rco sounds
i haven't seen this thread before thanks bro organ for your hardwork this is really insane. lol!!! got to post this on my local forums. always credit on you.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's