Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Ufotable's Fate/ Stay Night remake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's been watching? :o

I got to start downloading the episodes on my phone since I can't watch on PC. It's led me to be behind on all the new anime Uhh
One of the most beautiful anime I've seen since 5cm per sec. Fight scenes are godlike that I found myself watching the first episode twice.

10/10
i have so far watched the first episode... are they all an hour long?

otherwise its pretty good
Damn got to watch this.

Edit: Just checking, do you need to know anything about F/SN to understand?

Edit2: There's an episode 00?
I'd watch fate/zero but Assassinator said it wasn't necessary
It's a remake of the movie from my understanding, as opposed to the original series?
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]Damn got to watch this.

Edit: Just checking, do you need to know anything about F/SN to understand?

Edit2: There's an episode 00?

where?

And no you don't need to have watched anything else in the series, although i have seen the original series
eKusoshisut0 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd watch fate/zero but Assassinator said it wasn't necessary
In terms of storyline F/Z happens earlier.  But F/SN was the one that was written first (many years earlier) so it's self contained.  I think F/SN » F/Z is actually the more natural order, but it doesn't really matter that much.

Definitely don't bother watching the old F/SN anime though because it's mostly the same thing as this one.  Like you don't really want to watch the old Kanon before watching the 2006 remake.

And yes I actually still check this forum every so often lol.  But damn using this name feels strange now.  I use a different name on basically all other forums now.
Assassinator Wrote: [ -> ]
eKusoshisut0 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd watch fate/zero but Assassinator said it wasn't necessary

And yes I actually still check this forum every so often lol.  But damn using this name feels strange now.  I use a different name on basically all other forums now.

I guess you lost that edge eh? =)
You can change your username and then you can stop by more often
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's