Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Aanndd we're back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Welcome back, did you miss me as much as I missed yall?
I missed you dearly :'(

Sorry about the downtime.
I clicked to go to EP and saw it was down. An hour later I check and I forgot that it was down. I repeated this process a few dozen times over the last few days.
Yep^  I pretty much did the same exact thing.

I had a void in me with out the v0id
I missed the Void... I went to Twitter and asked other Voiders what happened to EP
Host suspended server for high load.
You guys don't get to see the number of spambots which hit the server, as most sPa/\/\ gets auto filtered out.  But unfortunately, there's a heap of "dumb bots" which keep trying even though they're nowhere near successful, and causes load spikes.

I've blocked HTTP 1.0 requests, which bots seem to typically make, as I can't really think of any legitimate request that isn't HTTP 1.1.  Some proxies do only support HTTP 1.0, so if you're having trouble getting any pages, and you're on a proxy, I'd like to hear it.
Glad to see that EP is back. I didn't know whether it was the server or this school's filter for a second <.>
Yes
hows it currently holding up?
Seems to be fine, then again, it was largely fine before, when it didn't spike.
It's amazing the number of requests that get blocked if you block HTTP 1.0 though...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's