Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Released] 3.51 M33 system_plugin_fg.rco a.k.a. media player taskbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Want to share this. Once more I customized the battery icon. Instead of having a XP taskbar, a media player on your PSP. This is for 3.51 M33 users out there. Below is a screenshot:

[Image: 351xmbsnapshotop9.png]
Shot at 2007-07-23

For your download is a zipped file which contains the system_plugin_fg.rco plus vsh.prx and the 3 pspbt***.bin files (m33-6 update) needed for the clock repositioning. 01-12.bmp with 12 selectable backgrounds, from Skyfox's Glass Theme made by undertaxxx, is also included in the zipped file.

Note: It is assumed that your homebrew's eboots are already patched using PatchSFO tool, or else most of your homebrews may not work or run with the introduction of vsh.prx. Since the included files are needed to be flashed, semi-brick or full brick may result if you don't know what you're doing so be careful. No one is responsible for your PSP but you.

Edit: Download attached BIN_files_M33-7.rar if you updated to 3.51 M33-7. Replace the pspbt**.bin files in f0/kn/ folder. Thanks to Bstronga.

[attachment=399]
[attachment=404]
[attachment=413]
looks good, but i don't like using things like this. . . .
if not music playing, why do wee need a media player ;)

anyway, nice work..
matchung Wrote:if not music playing, why do wee need a media player ;)

anyway, nice work..

Hehehe. You got me there. Maybe next time it will play.:wink2:
I would love for you to upload them icons, they rock

Good work by the way
i really like the icons of the theme
and the theme looks nice overall
Double post
could  you upload the full theme
Yoyoballs, I uploaded the topmenu, see first post. However, the topmenu is a 3.40 OE one and not yet converted to 3.51 M33 but somehow it works with 3.51 M33. Not 100% sure about compatibility though. If you encounter problem just convert it to 3.51 topmenu (see Schmilk's thread on 3.51 upgrade tool).

Sorry, u_c_taker, there's no full theme for this yet. The topmenu is not made by me and I don't know who made it.;)
Thank you pereeski
You mean in the taskbar?
very nice...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's