Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Persona!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Surprised to see Persona make it's way to the Nintendo 3DS despite them receiving 2 other Shin Megami Tensei franchises within the past few years with, Persona Q!
Source: YouTube

Not Surprised by the recent announcement of Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold coming to the PS3.

(Wee all knew it was going to happen sooner or later

The biggest surprise, the BIGGEST surprise over these announcements however goes to the Vita announcement of Persona 4: Dancing All Night.

(I sure hope Atlus brings this over)

Many are miffed that the 3DS get's an actually RPG while the Vita only gets a rhythm game as Persona 5 has been announced as PS3 Only as of this moment. (Although it should make it's way to the Vita sometime in the future.)
uh. what?

i meant for the first 2 (the 3ds and vita ones) but i kind of want to see something else for p5

it was bound to happen for arena
I'm not miffed at the fact that the 3DS got the RPG. I own both a Vita and 3DS!

:D
wait... that 3ds game looks good... just looked at the trailer for it...

i wonder if they will have the FEMC from P3P in there or not
Syfe Wrote: [ -> ]wait... that 3ds game looks good... just looked at the trailer for it...

i wonder if they will have the FEMC from P3P in there or not

Didn't look like it.
If I had a DS, I would definitely get that Persona game.

Definitely exited for Persona 5 the most. US will most like have to wait another year or so until it comes out here. Unless they make an English version along with the Japanese one, which is highly unlikely.
Persona Q will much like Etrian Odyssey with persona characters based in the trailer which is looks awesome to me, i guess it will be more of a dungeon crawler than the persona games in sony consoles
I might get P5, and P4D (when I eventually get my hands on a Vita) when they're released in North America. In the meantime, I should really get back to playing P3P.
To me they all look good!
I'll most likely get the 3DS version, as well as the PS3 version first though :) Then later on hopefully save up for a Vita then, save up for the game.
I hope they develop P5 for PS4 soon. I want my weeaboo waifu games to be next gen.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's