Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [RELEASE] BLEACH THEME PACK - 6 THEMES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so it's finally here, the final release of my recent Bleach project.

A lot of time and effort has gone into this, so I would really like your opinions on things, good and (hopefully not) bad, and in particular I'm curious as to which version will be the most popular (so if you're a member logged in, please come back and let me know which iteration comes out on top for you :D). These are, as you've probably guessed, for 5.00 M33, but I'm including all the icons with each theme, so you can make up in a different firmware if required. A quick jump into RCOedit, and you can mix and match spoon up if you're so inclined ;)

So, here are the screenies:

VERSION 1: CAPTAINS

[Image: snap000-6.png]

^Coldboot.

[Image: snap001-7.png]

^Background used, also showing flashy sub-icon. It's the Hogykoyu, and this is a different colour for each theme.

[Image: snap002-7.png]

[Image: snap003-4.png]

[Image: snap004-2.png]

[Image: snap005-4.png]

[Image: snap006-4.png]

[Image: snap007-3.png]

[Image: snap008-2.png]

^Main icons, different colours used on 'original' theme setting, to show here clearly.

[Image: snap009-2.png]

^Gameboot. As I recall, it's Yamamoto giving a bollocking!

VERSION 2: VICE CAPTAINS

[Image: snap010-1.png]

^Coldboot. You can probably guess how the next one will look haha.

[Image: snap011-1.png]

^Background used, also showing flashy sub-icon. Same deal, it's the Hogykoyu, but a different colour.

[Image: snap012-1.png]

[Image: snap013-1.png]

[Image: snap014.png]

[Image: snap015.png]

[Image: snap016.png]

[Image: snap017.png]

[Image: snap018.png]

^Main icons.

[Image: snap019.png]

^Gameboot. It's from one of those hilarious segments at the end of an episode. Yachiru is blabbing on about giving the winner of a competition a banana! Can see half of subs, nothing I can do about it, stuck with clip anyway, cause it's cool.

VERSION 3: ESPADA

[Image: snap020.png]

^Coldboot. Yup.

[Image: snap021.png]

^Background, red Hogykoyu sub-icon.

[Image: snap022.png]

[Image: snap023.png]

[Image: snap024.png]

[Image: snap025.png]

[Image: snap026.png]

[Image: snap027.png]

[Image: snap028.png]

^Main icons.

[Image: snap029.png]

[Image: snap030.png]

^Gameboot. Grimmjow, Ulquiorra and stuff.

VERSION 4: GANG

[Image: snap031.png]

^Coldboot.

[Image: snap032.png]

^Background, etc.

[Image: snap033.png]

[Image: snap034.png]

[Image: snap035.png]

[Image: snap036.png]

[Image: snap037.png]

[Image: snap038.png]

[Image: snap039.png]

^Main icons.

[Image: snap040.png]

[Image: snap041.png]

[Image: snap042.png]

^Gameboot. Easily my best one here, and you will laugh when you see it.

VERSION 5: URAHARA

[Image: snap043.png]

^Coldboot.

[Image: snap044.png]

^Background and stuff.

[Image: snap045.png]

[Image: snap046.png]

[Image: snap047.png]

[Image: snap048.png]

[Image: snap049.png]

[Image: snap050.png]

[Image: snap051.png]

^Main icons.

[Image: snap052.png]

^Gameboot. Pure win.

VERSION 6: ICHIGO

[Image: snap053.png]

^Coldboot. My first one, and it's beasty!!

[Image: snap054.png]

^Background and stuff.

[Image: snap055.png]

[Image: snap056.png]

[Image: snap057.png]

[Image: snap058.png]

[Image: snap059.png]

[Image: snap060.png]

[Image: snap061.png]

^Main icons.

[Image: snap062.png]

^Gameboot. Ichigo's 1st Bankai.

...And with that (63 screenshots and a lot of faffing about), I stop there. Finished. Done. Ended. I await your thoughts EPers!!!!!

Credit to the toolmakers.
Great themes man, keep up the awesome work. But only for 5.00m33? Don't want to convert them for the more recent firmwares? Not a lot of people left on 5.00m33 I would guess.
Grey Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]Great themes man, keep up the awesome work. But only for 5.00m33? Don't want to convert them for the more recent firmwares? Not a lot of people left on 5.00m33 I would guess.

Cheers dude.

I suppose I could run them through Patpat's CTFtool, but I cannot test whether they would work. And for 6 themes, and a lot of different firmwares, that's a lot of links and a lot storage space! What are the most popular firmwares? If there's a few really popular firmwares, I'll do a few conversions, but I can't guarantee they'll work. It may be easier for people to convert themselves.

If it turns out to be a faff around for anyone on an alternate firmware, be it higher or lower, I have no problem with anyone extracting the themes and using the core parts to 're-make' it on a theme for their particular firmware. These core parts being:

topmenu_icon.rco (not totally necessary if you wanted a different layout, as I've included the actual icons in .png format)
tex_logo from opening_plugin.rco
gameboot.pmf (and the time information in Anim Data in opening_plugin.rco)
tex_sysconf_focus from sysconf_plugin.rco
tex_loading from game_plugin.rco, msvideo_main.rco, photo_browse_plugin.rco, savedata_plugin.rco
1-12.BMP

It's not that much effort - it's not that I'm too lazy to do it, I just cannot test them!
weterr123 Wrote:What are the most popular firmwares? If there's a few really popular firmwares, I'll do a few conversions, but I can't guarantee they'll work. It may be easier for people to convert themselves.

The 6.xx Firmwares are most popular now I would say. Particularly PRO and ME. I use 6.60ME 1.8, since its a spitting replica of M33 pretty much, based on it and all. Im sure if people really want them they will convert themselves as you say.
Reference URL's