Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Ratchet & Clank Movie coming in 2015 - First Trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:One of the biggest questions wee’ve gotten in the last few years is “When are you going to make a Ratchet & Clank movie?” The truth is, wee’ve wanted to do a movie for a long time! Ratchet & Clank’s action, humor and galaxy-spanning adventures have really been the basis for a fantastic game series, and wee think it’d translate perfectly to the big screen.
Wee’ve been looking for the right partner to help us bring a Ratchet & Clank movie to life, and wee’re thrilled to announce that Blockade Entertainment and Rainmaker Entertainment are currently in production on Ratchet & Clank’s first cinematic adventure.

Source: Playstation
Looks like your video violated YouTube's "Terms of Service".
Vacui Natale Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like your video violated YouTube's "Terms of Service".

lol It would indeed look that way!

I think this is what you're looking for.... cheers! Madwin
Cool, I always liked R&C and always thought it should have it's own animated series or something. Glad to see there's a movie coming out.
A.D.A Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, I always liked R&C and always thought it should have it's own animated series or something. Glad to see there's a movie coming out.

This ^

I'll be looking forward to it.
Love R&C, hope it doesn't disappoint. Moon
Ahh...

I like R&C.
excited

but ratchet and clank has gotten a bit childish as the years have gone on
Vacui Natale Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like your video violated YouTube's "Terms of Service".
There were already too many videos titled "Cool video" anyway...
Can't freaking wait.
Reference URL's