Endless Paradigm

Full Version: THQ Humble Bundle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In case any of you guys haven't see this yet here is the latest bundle

For 5.52 USD you can get:
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Red Faction: Armageddon
Company of Heroes
CoH: Opposing Fronts
CoH: Tales of Valor
Saints Row The Third (the "bonus" that requires 5.52 <_<)

This is quite an awesome collection of games if you ask me! :D
damn shame its only on steam i suppose they wouldn't be able to give hard copies of games out though
andrewcc Wrote: [ -> ]damn shame its only on steam i suppose they wouldn't be able to give hard copies of games out though

f*ck hard copies. This isn't the 90s.

Freaking sweet deal, going to grab this right now.
Kuu Wrote: [ -> ]
andrewcc Wrote: [ -> ]damn shame its only on steam i suppose they wouldn't be able to give hard copies of games out though

i meant for other platforms Dotdotdot and personally I'm not a huge fan of digital downloads i quite like the charm of having cases to look at
andrewcc Wrote: [ -> ]

i meant for other platforms Dotdotdot and personally I'm not a huge fan of digital downloads i quite like the charm of having cases to look at
PC > All
Steam only?  I thought one of the attractive factors of the Humble Bundles was no DRM.

Pass from me.

Sweet deal nonetheless.
andrewcc Wrote: [ -> ]

PC > All

yeah I'm contemplating building a PC, consoles have started to piss me off so i don't know if I'll buy any of the next gen consoles... just need money now Emptyone
i think i will pass myself since i have no money at the moment.

awesome deal set though
Syfe Wrote: [ -> ]i think i will pass myself since i have no money at the moment.

awesome deal set though

You only need money for Saint's Row.
Seems I'm not the only one disappointed in this being associated with the Humble Bundles: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/11/hu...eputation/

Nonetheless a bargain :P
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's