Endless Paradigm

Full Version: (PSP) Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (US) is now Out!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Joomsy Wrote: [ -> ]Second video not available in the US. MAKES SENSE

Now you know how us Canadians feel.

Second video available in Canada. :>
CiRapesYa Wrote: [ -> ]
Joomsy Wrote: [ -> ]Second video not available in the US. MAKES SENSE

Now you know how us Canadians feel.

Second video available in Canada. :>
Us non-Americans get this all the time.  I suppose it's time that the US got a taste of their own bullchocolate! :P
I don't understand the region crap to be honest.
Joomsy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand the region crap to be honest.
Allows for price gouging.

(more realistically, it does have certain issues due to how licensing is somewhat border restricted - I don't know why a preview video would have an issue however since you'd expect the licensor to be willing to spread it across the world)
I can't wait for this, I've just put the first one on my Vita to play again. Absolutely loved it.
already finished the first one, this game is more of a visual novel than the first game which is good, hhehe
I personally think the first one was better.  Then again, I'm not that much of a fan of VNs.
But as this second one is mostly just a bunch of side stories - there isn't much of an over-arching story.
The side stories are somewhat interesting, like they show things you don't see in the first game, as well as alternative events.  The gameplay is more minimalistic than the first, which I suppose fits in with the 'more-VNish' way they did things.

Controls are definitely way better in this one though.
does this game need a [] button? my [] is fudged up
asurabp Wrote: [ -> ]does this game need a [] button? my [] is fudged up

Yes for fast scrolling... (Square + the arrow buttons)
Nyu~ Wrote: [ -> ]
asurabp Wrote: [ -> ]does this game need a [] button? my [] is fudged up

Yes for fast scrolling... (Square + the arrow buttons)

only? if that so, imma pick this game up.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's