Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Picked up PS after a while.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A Requested Signature by a user from another Forum.

Spoiler:
[Image: nekoerza.jpg]
Seems really empty.
the text is very badly aligned in the heart, the picture looks enlarged and kinda just 'stuck on' to the background, which is way too intense.
Fix the text (use the same font for both lines, might as well) / Tone down the abstract renders / Focus on the render more
To be honest, I knew the text was not align right, but I wanted to show it to the Requester. IF that person had noticed it, I would had edit it, but he liked it right away. Why would I bother spending more time on something that has already satisfied that person.

Yes, I know the image is emty, but heck, Im  not the one that wanted it that way. He only said, "All I want is for you to put an Erza Image and my Username in it and make it pretty". Well, so I did.
People are giving you legitimate tips and critiques, but you won't take it.  If that's the case, then don't post your work, since you don't like to have it criticized.
Wait, what.

When did I said that was not gonna take note to the tips.

Do I have to type something like, "Those tips, Going to apply them now".

The Sig has been turned in already. I won't edit it, but I have taken note of the errors. Don't go assuming.
Peace Walker Wrote: [ -> ]Why would I bother spending more time on something that has already satisfied that person.

Because you might have wanted to satisfy yourself by making as good a sig as you can - even if it was originally for someone else. It's called perfecting work and with it you get practice. But it's up to you if you want to go that far or not.
Peace Walker Wrote: [ -> ]He only said, "All I want is for you to put an Erza Image and my Username in it and make it pretty". Well, so I did.

You got the Erza image, and the username, but you forgot the pretty part... >.<
Peace Walker Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, what.

When did I said that was not gonna take note to the tips.

Do I have to type something like, "Those tips, Going to apply them now".

The Sig has been turned in already. I won't edit it, but I have taken note of the errors. Don't go assuming.

I'm not talking about in this thread only, but also in past threads when you've posted your work.  Considering that you haven't really improved much since then, I'm guessing you didn't take any of those tips.

Also, go ahead and type something retarded like, "Those tips, Going to apply them now."  I don't care either way.  Just stop making excuses for why your work sucks.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's