Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [PS3/X360/PC] Borderlands 2 - Multiplayer Meet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[Image: fHmUN.jpg]

This thread can be used to meet up with other borderlands 2 players and track who has the game and on what platform.

Post what console you have the game for and I or a mod will update the first post/list

Borderlands 2 News and Updates

10/11/12 - GearBox has announced the first campaign add-on for Borderlands 2 "Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty" Info below

Spoiler for Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty Info:

Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty

[Image: BDEpM.jpg]

gearbox Wrote:Today wee're revealing the first campaign add-on for Borderlands 2, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty!

Available for download on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 beginning next Tuesday, October 16, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty is the first of the four add-on campaigns announced for Borderlands 2 and will be available for $9.99 / 800 Microsoft Points by itself or as part of the Borderlands 2 Season Pass which bundles all four campaign add-ons for $29.99 / 2400 Microsoft Points.

- Source: [GearBox Forums]

PS3 User NOTICE:  From now on wee will not be adding random site lurkers to our friends list to play BL2 with.  You must be a site member and post in the thread in order to get on the MP meet list ..  I don't know about you guys but at least Myth0s and I have been getting alot of random friends request from lurkers lurking this thread.  If you would like to be apart of EP's Multiplayer Meet for BL2 please sign up for the site - Thank you

PS3 Players

Xbox 360 Players
    no one<?

PC Players

So I got borderlands 2 yesterday for ps3, any other epoeple have BL2 on ps3?

maybe get some co-op going?
Not to derail but was wondering if there are any PC gais out here cause im considering getting BL2 only if there's a bro out here who is willing to play with me. :3
It's ok, I have updated the thread for all platforms :)
Cool gamefly should be sending this game to me soon™
I plan on getting it for PC.
Thread has been updated :)

Incadude Wrote: [ -> ]Cool gamefly should be sending this game to me soon™

For PS3?  If so tell me when you get it.
reminder by the way, for those who got a golden key, don't use it to open the golden chest at sanctuary until level 50. the reward weapons from the chest will scale with your level (pink and purple weapons). if you open it at level 10, the weapons will be only good for level 10-20. i wasted my first key, good thing you can get a 2nd one by registering on Gearbox Shift program. the key is account bound, shared to all chars, even by restarting, you won't recover it.
Hmm thanks for the tip, im almost level 9 atm and just got to sanctuary

EDIT:  Ahh I get it now, the golden key is for people that pre ordered.
Awesome!! awesome game :) BL1 and more,..

My psn id but prob be playing single player for awhile,.. get some trophies,..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's