Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Summer Chillin.mov
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PeaceYpeaceDrink

Hey EP. I come to you when I release a new song on my channel. Well , it's about that time.
I think you'll all really enjoy this one. Most my friends and family have already :)

So, sit back and enjoy the smooth sounds of my lazy summer dayy alone in my room.

I'm feeling like something's missing.. Shout outs??? I suppose I don't really live on here much since PSP dev pretty much died (or least it feels that way to me) . . But I did just put GodBurst Eater (God Eater Burst? ) on my psp.  but to be honest, I'm on technology so often. My eyes really need a break from it!!!! FOR REAL . Don't anyone feel that way too? ?? I mean spoon... My eyes are really squinting at times.. telling me hey... bazzz. cut this spoon off.

Ok..... im seriously having eough of the computer ... soo... talk to you later... hope you enjoy that video.. or whatever... if you don't like it.. you CAn JSUT GET OUTTT!!!! XSmokinggD

....soo I forgot almost!! to do a shoutout...
Well..
Bread / Lembas .. how do you do?? long time no see..
Yoyo .. I always see you around. but wee don't talk much.. so.. howdy doo ;) haaha

DarkMirage . You told me your sister .. likes.. my hair.. xD well guess what.. I chopped it off!!!! hahahahahhaa Is your sister hot? Hoho

Ekushisto - I can never get your name right.. I see you on skype sometimes.. but . wee don't talk no more.. oh well.. is there still a skype channel thingy? ?? ? for eP ?

Heartless - That was fun skyping the other day. Wee got to share card tricks XD who knew. I think you look cool. Cool Specky

Ok...
I can't think of anyone else.. I do remember there was a guy that greeted me in PM form when I first joined the forum and he totally was starting to learn guitar or something.. but i can't remember his nick.. well mysterious guy/girl, I am thinking about you.. wazahh!! magic!!!

Props to admins (L4yoyos I think is one? ) haha I never really learned the hierarchy of EP Chain of command : }

And there is someone else I forget their nick but they are cool. That's probably you if you got this far looking for you name.

And if wee haven't met yet.. Welll.. let's late fate? do things.. ? and maybe ? ?? one day ? ? ??
: )

PEACE!
weeeeeeee

loved this piece :D
Lol, my sister is 13 XD
Nice!
If
dark_mirage Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, my sister is 13 XD
Nice song!  Very relaxing :3
New haircut wooooo
Nice tune
This was worth pausing my music for.