Endless Paradigm

Full Version: 3DS System Update 4.2.0-9 is out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dotdotdot Wow now a disappointing update from Nintendo. A jump from 4.1.0-8 to 4.2.0-9 and nothing but 2 updates that I can see. Facepalm

-Blocks flashcards and improves eShop.
I suppose the biggest highlight would be the Dream Drop Distance demo. However I don't know if it's part of the same update, just downloaded it this morning.
Darksidehearts Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose the biggest highlight would be the Dream Drop Distance demo. However I don't know if it's part of the same update, just downloaded it this morning.

Pretty sure that demo came out before the update.
It was during the last Nintendo Direct.

OMightyBuggy Wrote: [ -> ]Dotdotdot Wow now a disappointing update from Nintendo. A jump from 4.1.0-8 to 4.2.0-9 and nothing but 2 updates that I can see. Facepalm

The flashcards have been updated to work on this newer firmware.
Ah, I thought I was out of the loop on that. Thanks for the clarification.
FreakAlchemist Wrote: [ -> ]
Darksidehearts Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose the biggest highlight would be the Dream Drop Distance demo. However I don't know if it's part of the same update, just downloaded it this morning.

Pretty sure that demo came out before the update.
It was during the last Nintendo Direct.

OMightyBuggy Wrote: [ -> ]Dotdotdot Wow now a disappointing update from Nintendo. A jump from 4.1.0-8 to 4.2.0-9 and nothing but 2 updates that I can see. Facepalm

The flashcards have been updated to work on this newer firmware.

The card I have doesn't work yet with the new firmware. Mines the R4i-SDHC 3DS card.
mine have supercard dstwo and its already have the update, hehehe

anyways also new demo comes out in the eshop (Rhythm Thief Phantom R)
That demo was released yesterday I think.
Reference URL's