Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Hello guests, stalkers and spambots!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I was just checking out the main page and happened to notice some forum stats.  We have 8 members online right now and 50 guests.  I'm extending an invitation to said guests to join our fantabulous (I made a word!) forum.  We here at EP have been spreading chaos and anarchy fun and happiness across teh internet since 2007 and would like you all to be assimilated join us on the forums.  For a limited time, all new users will get one free (browser) cookie upon signing in.  Hurry before supplies run out!
I'd like to also say welcome to our newest victim forum member ViNcE256, glad you decided to join us.  Hope you enjoy yer stay.
They're probably all sPa/\/\ bots :/

Oh god, does that mean wee have undocumented users reading my crazy donkey posts? =//////
Probs.
What Tetris said.  Unfortunately most new users who join are spammers/SEO Site Builders, but for the real people that actually join this site, they either don't stick around, or only post in the PSP section :(
I still remember 13thprotector for some reason
True, I figured there's bots there, but I'm still hopeful that there are some actual, you know, human guests out there.
jammz Wrote: [ -> ]I still remember 13thprotector for some reason

And he hasn't logged in awhile.  He's probably not coming back.
Vacui☆Natale Wrote: [ -> ]
jammz Wrote: [ -> ]I still remember 13thprotector for some reason

And he hasn't logged in awhile.  He's probably not coming back.

so happy he didn't make a farewell thread, yeesh.
lurk lurk lurk

sup vaness
A wild squee666 has appeared!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's