Endless Paradigm

Full Version: New "Hello World" on PS Vita 1.67, and VHBL on the way!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yay New exploit in the works! Yay
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you didn’t wait too long since our last VHBL release a bit more than 2 weeks ago… This is a new PSP user mode exploit by thecobra (also discovered a while ago by WosRet), which I confirmed runs on a PS Vita with Firmware 1.67. Unlike Motorstorm and Everybody’s Tennis, this game is available in the US store as well as some other countries (details to come). Check the video and details below.

Thecobra already ported VHBL to this exploit, and wee already have something running, that just needs a few tweaks here and there before being released. So far I didn’t see anything that would prevent HBL from running on Vita 1.67, but that will need to be fully confirmed in the days to come.

The name of the exploited game is obviously kept a secret until the public announcement, and if you don’t want to miss the release, remember that history repeats itself. Sony will most likely remove the game within hours following the announcement, so stay tuned.

Congrats and thanks to thecobra!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source Wololo
Wow thought this would be big news? They havn't had a VHBL for the US yet.
I'm starting to dislike this kinda homebrew enabler, since it requires using games from the store, they get taken down and people who bought them or want to buy them can't play them until sony patches the firmware... so they lose money.. and then people stop developing for sony. or atleast that's what I've been told. Anyway, I think now that indie devs are able to put games on the sony store, wee don't really need homebrew except for emulatores and iso's. what do you guys think?
Jomann Wrote: [ -> ]so they lose money.. and then people stop developing for sony. or atleast that's what I've been told
I suggest that you stop listening to those people.

Jomann Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, I think now that indie devs are able to put games on the sony store, wee don't really need homebrew
At what cost?  Last time I heard, Sony charges a huge amount for using the SDK.
Kinda like why iPhone jailbreaking is pointless, cept Sony being way more restrictive than Apple.

Anyway, nice to see a new exploit, but it'll be blocked the instant the name of the game is released unfortunately.  Wee kinda need a better exploit >_>
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Wee kinda need a better exploit >_>
I am crossing my fingers that its an old HBL exploited game from the PSP GO days of HBL. Maybe PATAPON 2?
Reference URL's