Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [HELP] PSP 2000 black screen but still got sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as the title says...
there could be a problem with the screen internally. missing/broken connections inside or something.
ZxhouL Wrote: [ -> ]as the title says...

see if this works.

press down and hold right button and turn it on while still keeping pressure.

[Image: sonypsp2000slim.jpg]

press down on were the red circle is while turning it on.
bsanehi Wrote: [ -> ]

see if this works.

Tried it, nothing happens. I also tried using other LCD's but still got nothing. There's still backlight so I guess it's not the fuse....

see if this works.

hello... my psp got this problem aswell, and i pressed where you said and it shows the image but once i unpress it goes black again....

is there a solution to this problem?
how can i fix it?
eLnana Wrote: [ -> ]

see if this works.

hello... my psp got this problem aswell, and i pressed where you said and it shows the image but once i unpress it goes black again....

is there a solution to this problem?
how can i fix it?

My psp has got the same problem too... I saw a tutorial online where you open up your PSP, and put cardboard under where I drew the green circle to keep the pressure on the chip which is under the green circle.

omg... i looked for it for endless hours.... still nothing.... i kinda found the chip that its acting up... but dunno where to put the cardboard exactly... trying like theres no 2morow and still nothing!!!

grrrrrr.... :/
eLnana Wrote: [ -> ]omg... i looked for it for endless hours.... still nothing.... i kinda found the chip that its acting up... but dunno where to put the cardboard exactly... trying like theres no 2morow and still nothing!!!

grrrrrr.... :/

Put it on top of the chip and when you close up your psp it will put pressure on the chip, which will hopefully fix your problem.
I have an issue like this with my Phat. The analog stick only works properly if I mash down on it. Dunno what to do about it since this can't be resolved the same way.
Hate to revive old threads, but this happened with my 3000 a bit ago, it basically turns on and hasthe screen for a bit then slowly fades to black, and sometimes the screen refuses to go on altogether :/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's