Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Ozone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PSP homebrew developer Helius - who tipped us off - and the rest of the Geardome site crew have just released their game for the PSP, titled Ozone. This game will put players behind the controls of a gas molecule as they race against time to collect blue gems before they shrink into nothing. Each stage carries multiple features, such as power-ups, traps, and enemies.

Ozone for the PSP used to be labelled as Hydrium - the latter name is for the game's Windows (freeware) version. This game is not to be confused with Hg: Hydrium by Sony Computer Entertainment, which is the Japanese name for Ignition Entertainment's Mercury (2005). Hydrium (according to Geodome) is the winner of the Best Design category for the ArtFutura 2005 awards.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

Via QJ and Todopsp.

Link : OZONE by Helius
ive got this game on my PSP atm, its brilliant
is it good
this should be moved to psp news section so thatz wat im doing
hope u don't mind gsmoke
nice avatar smoke, i personally in actual life like n00b saibot over smoke
^^me 2

* Shady is a noob lover lol noob
u_c_taker Wrote:is it good
this should be moved to psp news section so thatz wat im doing
hope u don't mind gsmoke

No u_c , how could i ? Its avery good game , but kinda old now , the creator said he gonna work on other games for Xbox ,lol ...

@Shady , Beaner well my old signature was wtih Noob ... But like avatar i never though about it...

[Image: firmarn3.jpg]
well i havent seen this anywhere yet thanks for posting gsmoke
Fun lil game.
Reference URL's