Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Merry Xmas Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To everyone (like me) who spends their Christmas day on the internet.

Oh, and I'm probably the most boring person to start such a thread.
I've given no presents, and I've requested everyone not to give me any either.  No need to feed the marketing hype, though I might take a look tomorrow (boxing day) to see if there's any nice discounts.
EDIT: lol: http://www.xmasresistance.org/

If you see this thread after today, how did you spend your day?
Otherwise, how are you spending your day, other than browsing the interwebs?
boxing day? is that a day celebrating fighting?

I'm going to be in the car all day. It has been decided for me that I am to be dragged on an 8 hour drive to Ohio to see my grandma who I don't even like.
it's Xmas Eve over here, everyone is going to party. I'm going to a different party tomorrow though. Tonight I am home alone, ordered some pizza and just have some privacy for once. Best day ever if you ask me :>

I also bought some presents for the family so should be a fun xmas morning ^^
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Boxing Day is the 26th December, observed in a lot of Commonwealth countries.
Merry christmas guys.
Merry Christmas everyone! \o/

Going to be hanging out with family all day, but other than that, no plans really.

trademark91 Wrote: [ -> ]boxing day? is that a day celebrating fighting?

It's basically the commowealth equivalent of our Black Friday. Day after Christmas sales and things.
Merry Xmas 3am lol
oh ok. wouldnt it be more useful to hold that before christmas though?
no cause then the businesses can earn more from people buying presents at the higher prices.
yes but the reduced prices create a rush to buy stuff, generating demand where there is none, whereas a sale right after christmas everyone has a bunch of new stuff anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's