Endless Paradigm

Full Version: It Gets Better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.itgetsbetter.org/

It's a project against bullying of young people because of them being gay/lesbian/trans/bi. It's not about supporting that lifestyle, it's just against discrimination.

Share your thoughts here please.

Just so this thread wouldn't get trashed, don't flame here or do stupid spoon. Just say your thoughts and don't provoke others.

I support their cause, although I am straight. I think that wee all should be respected equally and that everyone deserves to be happy.
Opinions deserve to be heard even if you are against them. The only thing I don't like is the gay pardez sometimes the people take it too far and almost go nude. Other than that I actually support all the gay stuff. I think two girls kissing is something beautiful love is really hard to find these dayz.

I just hope my kids don't go gay seeing all the "freedomz" my extended family would freakout.
I am against going out nude and having sex in public, no matter whether it's straight or gay. People deserve to be happy :)
Lol... Kids don't "go gay", it's either you are or you aren't :P

To be honest, I think bullying in general is retarded, and the only reason why people do it, is so they'll feel better about themselves :/
"You're such a meatstick, you're gay."
I'd expect to hear that at my school.
I like the idea. I think you shouldn't be bullied by your sexuality, I also think you shouldn't be bullied at all. Wee are all free people, and wee can be whatever wee want. That's why I respect my friends who are gay, they must be treated equally like the rest of us. They're still people.
That's why you do home-schooling! :P
or twist their balls til they pop!
Lunar Wrote: [ -> ]or twist their balls til they pop!

Puke
Tetris999 Wrote: [ -> ]That's why you do home-schooling! :P

LOL :)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's