Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Good Afternoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Where are all my niggas at? Shady? Beaner? Sparker? I see Games Like a Grrl still posts, evidenced by the "recent posts". What about Diego? Hell, where the fuck is ZingaBurga?

What happened to this place?
All of those people you have mentioned still post here. Except beaner, haven't seen him post in a while.
eKusoshisut0 Wrote: [ -> ]All of those people you have mentioned still post here.

Coulda fooled me, seems like every time I come on here, it's just a bunch of noobs I've never heard of posting stupid shit. I miss the glory days.

Although, I think Beaner's been AWOL since like '09. At least that was the last time I personally saw a post from him.

Also, what the hell happened to the reputation system? I have all positive rep, yet my rating is at -5. WHAT HAPPENED TO EP ;A;
your rep is positive but since wee are using a math based system of where its based on a line graph..

you can see your real rep if your visit your profile / quick post
Hoho Ooh a veteranz...
*bows in presence of Chroma
A while back wee had a rep war between a few PSP tweakerz and zinga mixed the Rep system so people would stop fighting about it.
Welcome back I guess...
Chroma Wrote: [ -> ]
eKusoshisut0 Wrote: [ -> ]All of those people you have mentioned still post here.

Coulda fooled me, seems like every time I come on here, it's just a bunch of noobs I've never heard of posting stupid shit. I miss the glory days.

If this place turned to total shit we'd have left already. Turns out it serves the same purpose it did when we joined. It's a place to hang and shoot the shit (hah) about all sorts and it's cool.

Don't see how you can say "bunch of noobs I've never heard of posting stupid shit" when most of the time there's always a bunch of noobs around here. If anything, the place has improved with the decreased number of PSP noobs. Also, don't be quick to judge people you don't know - it's not appreciated.

Lots of laughs and good times have been had since you left and you've missed out on em. Too bad.
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, don't be quick to judge people you don't know - it's not appreciated.

Lots of laughs and good times have been had since you left and you've missed out on em. Too bad.

No judging, I simply meant "noob" as in newer to the site. I never said anything about anyone specifically. In fact, some of the "noobs" seem pretty cool. But you know, hi, how are you, how's life, etc to you too, Senseito.

To me, this site lost its luster when the PSP scene died down a few years back. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's back up with CFW for all PSP's and blah blah blah, but the whole thing never really got its groove back, and I feel like this site is mainly the same.

I mainly came to say hi, though, and see if any of the aforementioned OGs were still kickin it on here. Also, Syfe, Lunar: yo. What's up.
Welcome back.
Metalgear! Hi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's