Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Winter 2011/2012 Anime Lineup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Since nobody else bothered to post this time, here it is.

[Image: i8I2SwQ2SdUqK.jpg]
Source - http://www.moetron.com/2011/10/02/winter...e-listing/

[Image: neregate.com-Winter-2011-2012-Anime-v5.png]
Source - http://neregate.com/blog/2011/10/09/wint...012-anime/

Also, Fate/Zero is going to be split into 2 seasons because the animation can't keep up or something (if you've seen the animation you'll know why).  Fate/Zero part 2 will be out in 2012 Spring :/.
Nisemonogatari
Mouretsu Pirates
Black Rock Shooter
Senhime Zeeshou Symphogear
Zero no Tsukaima F (might as well.)
Rin no Lagrange

I decide on more later.
Doubtful:
Recorder to Randoseru has problems. How the hell? What?

Watching:
Black Rock Shooter - Might as well watch what everybody's gonna watch.
Amagami SS+ plus - + plus? urgh. This was rubbish but I'm a sucker for candyfloss productions. cheesy romance. what's wrong with me?
Nisemonogatari - I'm a Shaft/Shinbo Fanboy. I also loved Bakemonogatari. Auto-watch.
Another - Seems genuinely interesting. Hallelujah.
Ano Natsu... - New "Onegai"-creator project? Adolescent romantic comedy? This is for me.

Curious:
Inu x Boku SS - I suppose. I think the description is deceiving for some reason though.
Papa no Iu... - Disjointed plot? Again seems ridiculous. I'm curious though.
Rin no Lagrange - Plot doesn't interest me. The animation does.
Gokujiyo - No hopes for this.. but I don't want to miss something possibly good (I'm too hopeful).

New episode of Toradora is amazing news - even if it's a filler I don't care - more of one of the best titles of its kind can't be a bad thing.

Overall.. it looks to be a pretty weak season. Especially considering how many titles I didn't follow up from this season it looks like it'll give me an opportunity to watch more classics which is more than welcome.
Hmm...

Black Rock Shooter
Gokujyo
Kill Me Baby
I think I'll watch the following but I doubt I'll finish all of them, I picked up a ton for the currently airing season but dropped a few series

Kyousogiga
Recorder to Randoseru
Poyopoyo Kasatsu Nikki
Black Rock Shooter - from the screenshots the animation quality looks inferior to the OVA but I'm still interested
New Prince of Tennis just because I can't recall ever watching a sports anime
Mouretsu Pirates
Inu x Boku SS
Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!
Brave 10
Binne no Lagrange
Senhime Zesshou Symphogear
Nisemonogatari is a must
Another
Kill Me Baby
Ano Natsu de Matteru
eKusoshisut0 Wrote: [ -> ]Black Rock Shooter - from the screenshots the animation quality looks inferior to the OVA but I'm still interested

Inevitable but still funny. It's the story that matters anyway.
Me Gusta
Fuck yea Berserk. All im interested in.
kill me baby getting animated?

how can it last more than 5 episode with all the 8 panels gags?
Original material perhaps?

¯\(°_o)/¯
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's