Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Anime] Dance in the vampire bund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically this
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sho...e&aid=6773

haven't heard much about it, but it looked interesting so I thought I would try it. I was imediately delighted. Holy spoon the artwork is awesome, and so far (about ep 4) the story is getting nice and interesting. I was a bit thrown off at first but it's was a nice twist and a new way to start the show.

just curious if anyone has seen it, didn't seem to be on the popular torrent sites and I had a hard time finding it so it seems like it got over looked oo
Which kind of sucks because so far it seems pretty awesome.

I recommend it, but I haven't seen the whole thing.

also if there is a thread for this I apologize the google search button seems to be hating on my ass
Meh i thought it was ok, nothing too remarkable. Though as you said i thought the art style was very good.
Slushba132 Wrote: [ -> ]
also if there is a thread for this I apologize the google search button seems to be hating on my ass

Use the forum search. It works better.

Slushba132 Wrote: [ -> ]Holy spoon the artwork is awesome

ProperBritish Wrote: [ -> ]the art style was very good.

SHAFT and the direction of Akiyuki Shinbo, ladies and gentlemen. Evidently though the story sometimes falls short of the animation.
I've heard of it before, and I thought about watching it, but the plot doesn't seem interesting enough to me :/
ahh yes Denpa Onna had nice visuals as expected from most Shaft anime, but the plot was meh-tier
Ratings aren't good.  And the cover seems to hint at loads of loli fanservice.  Lolis are towards the bottom as far as my sexual preferences go.

= nah I won't watch this.
There wasn't so much fanservice (well there was but it wasn't focused on, it was simply like, this person is naked (it happens get over it) or this chick just jumped out of an explosion (her clothes got torn) or the main character
Spoiler:
turned into a werewolf and is three times the size of his normal self (yes his clothes didn't survive)
the anime actually had a really nice plot IMO
I'm instantly yelled at that the manga was better so maybe I'll check that out
but it really was good

even after the first few episodes when I thought for sure it was going to go to spoon (like a certain magical index after episode 6) they kept it going really well I was impressed :D

I'd highly recommend it and I don't know why it's ratings were so low.
Also I'd list the plot as one of the less predictable ones, in terms of you can usually guess what is going to happen
nah it's not fanservicey really.

pretty srsbsns kind of anime
Watched first two episodes.
I think the first episode is different from the rest - it's a TV show discussing the existence probability of vampires etc.

Can't judge too much as of yet, but there's a fair bit of unanswered stuff so far.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Watched first two episodes.
I think the first episode is different from the rest - it's a TV show discussing the existence probability of vampires etc.

Can't judge too much as of yet, but there's a fair bit of unanswered stuff so far.

yeah, I couldn't tell whether to be annoyed or just go with it
in the end I went with it, and I guess it's been one of the more creative opening episodes I've seen so far
Reference URL's