Endless Paradigm

Full Version: DC Universe 15 Secs Gameboot With Custom Coldboot Text For CFW 5.xx-6.xx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DC Universe 15 Secs Long Gameboot For Cfw's 5.00,5.50,6.20,6.35,6.39...!

[Image: th_DCUniverse15secs.gif]

Download Here For Gamboots With A Special Edited Coldboot Text , Please Make Sure Your Hands Are Clean Before You Try My Gameboot People lol :D

Description: Flash Gordon, Batman, Green Lantern, Lex Luther And A Few Other Stars Of The DC Universe Get A Taste Of How Powerful "Black Adam" After Effects Of His Spoken Word "Shazam" Can Be, Well You Get To See What Happens...Enjoy !

THIS WAS MY ENTRY GAMEBOOT FOR THE PSP-HACKS GAMEBOOT COMPETITION !
ODV out !

Please add rep or coment if u like or dislike ..
15 seconds is a bit on the long side...
dark_mirage Wrote: [ -> ]15 seconds is a bit on the long side...

Did you try it ? In anycase just rename the gameboot to "cintro" without the quotes , and there ya go u got a cintro :)
i didnt try it because its way too long and because i don't use gameboots or cintros (and actually, cintros arent pmf's)
dark_mirage Wrote: [ -> ]i didnt try it because its way too long and because i don't use gameboots or cintros (and actually, cintros arent pmf's)

Dunno if you are looking at my post count or summin but I am not a new comer to the psp scene and "ACTUALLY CINTRO FILES ARE ALSO PMF FILES" that's Factual bro !

Both gameboots and cintro's are made the exact same way except their names and when they are usually used to be played ! Google this info if u don't believe or ask somebody but nonetheless enjoy the gameboot or cintro !
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=6819
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=27355
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=3131     «- "The coldboot image"

ive only seen a full video coldboot once, and by the way, there isn't even a cintro.pmf file, theres a cintro.prx... theres a difference.
Very nice, good work !

Perhaps you could pack the Gameboot/Cintro into an empty CTF, so people can try it if they're unfamiliar with extracing and packing CTF's.

Anyways thanks and hope to see more  Madwin
dark_mirage Wrote: [ -> ]ive only seen a full video coldboot once, and by the way, there isn't even a cintro.pmf file, theres a cintro.prx... theres a difference.

He said rename it to cintro.pmf. Also, cintros are PMF files (Playstation Media File) which is just an MP4. They require the cintro plugin to work though.
Joomla12 Wrote: [ -> ]
dark_mirage Wrote: [ -> ]ive only seen a full video coldboot once, and by the way, there isn't even a cintro.pmf file, theres a cintro.prx... theres a difference.

He said rename it to cintro.pmf. Also, cintros are PMF files (Playstation Media File) which is just an MP4. They require the cintro plugin to work though.

Thank you so much I tried explaining this to him repeatedly but I guess my newbie avatar makes some ppl think dunno my stuff ?

I'll make this into a Ctf that should kill the doubters I hope ;)
hmmm
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's