Endless Paradigm

Full Version: I'm here now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... and i don't know for how long.
long story short: new place doesn't have internet, this is something like the neighbour's wifi, real weak and err slow. installing my own connection, but apparently it takes 2 weeks (i swear they repair an entire sidewalk in 6 days after the earthquake, why does it take 3 weeks for internet? >_> )

short story long:
so yeah, a while ago i posted about how the Vietnamese in my place caused some trouble, and they kicked us outta the place. well, i tried hard and hard to negotiate for a single room on my own, which I'll have to pay double the rent i paid before and such.

The process was basically:
   >Ask for school's permission: "Wee are ok as long as the DK house's company is OK with it. Get their permission on paper and has 'em stamp on it."
   >Talk straight to the guy from the main company, saying I've done nothing but good to this place. (eg: manager can't speak English, i helped em chocolateload of time with new people's contract and stuffs, i organized a few parties, karaoke and some other events here to make the place lively, some of my friends are coming to stay here because of me.)
   > and so the guy called his boss. explaining something that i didn't pay attention to, and then told me he'll go to work tomorrow, and IF SOMETHING'S GOOD happen he'll contact me. make it sounds like I'm begging to get outta my slavery life and come back to my family or something. but at the end the guy said it was OK.
   > told the school the guy said OK, but they keep insisting on getting the paper permission.
   > go to the main company, which is an hour away from my place, just to get told that they will talk directly with the school tomorrow.
   > the next day the Principal guy came and told me in a Yakuza's tone: "you are going out of here" 「あなたは出ます!」 and then start going outside and yell at others with お前(omae, a really rude word to call another) this and that.
   > called the main company guy, and what they said is practically: "One Vietnamese cannot be treated different from all the others."

so yeah, i moved to this chocolatety new place, with cockroaches and poo poo everywhere. internet is as weak as non existent(typing this in txt just in case internet doesn't work later).

one of my friend also got rejected making a bank account.
At the start they said "Wee don't think a student need a bank account."
so double you tee eff? they get to decide whether wee need a bank account or not?
and after a while, they spurted out the reason "wee had some trouble with some chinese recently"
and here is the thing. the guy wasn't even asian. twas a big, beefy, white German guy.

double you tee eff with this way of dealing with chocolates?  in any other country, or at least the ones i know and stayed in, even in Viet Nam, which is not that rich and developed of a country, if you reject a business with someone, just because who he is, then you are closing your store the next day. they need a goddamn law here. not just teaching in the school "remember to be polite with foreigner" and then point at a picture of a white guy smiling.
Well that's a shit deal...
Should've gotten the paper.  If they're giving some whimsy promise that they'll speak to others for you, and don't seem like they want to write something up, they're probably hiding something.
Somewhat same over here - common for people not to follow up on promises, even if you bug them every now and then about it.  Always try to establish a line of accountability unless you really have a good relationship with the person.

Lol @ weird banking.  Then again, interest rates aren't terribly great over there?  Do wages have to be paid into a bank account?

Oh well, good luck with your current situation.
hope things work out heart- =(
That's terrible! But still...paying double just to stay, that's a bit much... :/
I hope things get better for you.  It sucks that you're in that situation :/
i couldn`t  get the paper, the guy over there keep saying that wee will talk to the school tomorrow and such
i already had the bad feeling by then.

just sign up for my connection, now 3 weeks wait :(
Vacui_Natale Wrote: [ -> ]I hope things get better for you.

Madwin
stay strong hearltess D:

school is only temporary, after you finish you can do whatever ya like ;D
Reference URL's