Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [RELEASE] LED Control v0.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ledcontrol03.jpg]

This cool Homebrew Application will let you Turn Off the LEDS of your PSP, Like the Power LED, etc. If you are one of those people who gets bother by the flashing of the PSP LEDS, then this is the right App for you.

Quote:Added support for the Bluetooth LED on Go models.
Added an option to have the LEDs turn off at boot time, create a file named LED_off_on_boot.txt in seplugins.
Source included.

About
—–
I never really got into IRShell that much but one of the things I did like was the ability to turn off the LED lights. I find them quite distracting when watching films for example. Since I upgraded to 3.90 M33 IRShell is now defunct so I’ve written this plugin to bring back this functionality.

Installation
————
Just copy LEDControl.prx to your SEPLUGINS folder like any other plugin, add the line:
ms0:/seplugins/LEDControl.prx
to game.txt and vsh.txt, enable in your recovery menu and you’re good to go.

Usage
—–
L Trigger + Volume Down button to turn off LED’s, press again to turn them back on.

To have the LEDs turn off when the PSP is booted, create a file in seplugins named:
LED_off_on_boot.txt
The contents of the file don’t matter, it just needs to exist.

DOWNLOAD
[attachment=5352]

Source
very nice.
Thankx:)
Yea! That's nice!!
Autoboot that horible leds,on go off
I've been using the first version ever since it came out (I'm guessing it was the first version since it used the L+R triggers). Very useful.
wish wee could change led colors,that would be really nice :)
Klaun Wrote: [ -> ]wish wee could change led colors,that would be really nice :)

That can only be done by replacing them by your self. A friend of mine has his PSP all badass and spoon.
tnx!
The LEDs are incredibly small. It would take a very narrow soldering iron head and a very very steady hand.

You could probably change the colour if you were to provide less power to it (red light turning orange, then close to yellow as it fades). But that's probably more of a hardware limitation if anything.
Reference URL's