Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Anyone with Oron Premium?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
Don't really know if this is the right place to post but if it isn't please move it mods or delete it.

Does anyone have an Oron premium account which they can help me with downloading a simple text file?

Cheers
WoobiE
huh? if its a simple text file isn't there a free method to download it?
I used to be a member of a site, they changed the rules and now you have to be an Oron premium member to download an invite notepad with special codes to become a member again. So all I want is just a notepad with a code in it.
Have you tried looking for a premium generator?
Mickey Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried looking for a premium generator?

I've tried in the past with other sites like rapid, mega and more. Never seemed to find one that worked, so I gave up hope of a real premium link generator.
When it comes to smaller sites like Oron, it's not as difficult as trying to find one for a big site.
WoobiE Wrote: [ -> ]

I've tried in the past with other sites like rapid, mega and more. Never seemed to find one that worked, so I gave up hope of a real premium link generator.

tried searching its premium cookies?
I've seen it somewhere for couple times (not to mention that this can be categorized as account stealing)
eznoir Wrote: [ -> ]
WoobiE Wrote: [ -> ]

tried searching its premium cookies?
I've seen it somewhere for couple times (not to mention that this can be categorized as account stealing)

Not familiar with that method. Can you enlighten me?
It's cookie manipulation. Basically you 'borrow' a cookie of a logged in premium member and use its information to login as said user.
Kool. Do any of you know how to do it? I would like to know if possible.
Reference URL's