Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [RELEASE]6.20 TN-E Permanent Patch *Update v2*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cfw620tnhen1.jpg]

PSP Coder Frostegater releases a patch that applies permanent mode to 6.20 TN-E by Total_Noob, so this will install you the 6.20 TN-E (HEN) into internal flash and every reboot the Homebrew enabler will be installed automatically into your internal flash.

Warning: There have been cases of bricks, but even on the Go some Users were able to install it correctly. Needless to say, I do not recommend to anyone who did not use the PSP compatible with Pandora and MS! PSP Go! assumes no liability for any damage to the console.

Installation:

1) Download the archive.
2) Copy the directory "TN_E_PermanentPatc" to "PSP / GAME /" on your Memory Stick or PSPGo! System Memory.
3) Launch the homebrew from your PSP.
4) Press X
5) Press O

Update v2:
Changelog:
1)Skip coldboot
2)Return of final test
3)Change Delete button vsh.txt, game.txt, pops.txt, version.txt in /seplugins/ on UP
4)If recovery.prx lies on a memory card, then it is loaded from there, if not, then it is loaded from the internal memory PSPgo, if not, then it is loaded from the flash0
5)To copy recovery.prx in flash0, put it in a folder with the installer and install the patch.

Download v2 mu: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6O3DOC2M
Download v1

Via » wololo.net/talk
HELL Yeah! NO BRICK! It worked on my PSPgoYay
To scared to brick my Go,. Adore also i don't want a permanent patch,.. Proud
I don't want the patch either. I just wanted to test it out to make sure it's realHahaha
That's why I said:
Needless to say, I do not recommend to anyone who did not use the PSP compatible with Pandora and MS! PSP Go! assumes no liability for any damage to the console.

I'm staying on 6.20 tn-e using aloader and my xmb mod. this is the best without any risks.
Thanks for the download.
Malus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the download.
Rite, tried it BRICKED my PSP:)
Gladly I only tried it on my 1000!
fajrlodhi Wrote: [ -> ]Rite, tried it BRICKED my PSP:)
Gladly I only tried it on my 1000!

Yep. That's why I love my 1000 so much.. Pandora For the win Knock-knock
Reference URL's