Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Rawsor's Texture Packs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all. I have converted a Minecraft texture pack to lamecraft and want to share it with you. So, here it is. Dokucraft Dark by: Doku on Planetminecraft.com

It's really awesome, but a little lower HQ than original. Hope you like it!

Installation: Drag ASSETS folder to your Lamecraft folder. Make sure to use Rev.105 for it to work. No screens right now.

p.s. you need a ladder :D

Newly Added: TRON Texture pack.

New Features: Custom menu Icons/Custom Menu screen/Custom Pointer/ Custom block Selector.

Original Pack by: theonestarr at Planetminecraft.com
Enjoi! Yay

New Pack!!

This one was featured in the Yogscast on youtube and is now coming to Lamecraft! That's right, It's LB Photo Realism by Scuttles! It was supposed to be an HQ texture pack, but because of Lamecrafts... er... Limitations, it was brought down to 16 px instead of 64. It's very nice though. Specky Enjoy as always! Madwin

Spoiler for Dokucraft Screens:
[Image: pic0005.png]  [Image: pic0006.png] [Image: pic0002l.png]
Spoiler for Tron GRID Screens:
[Image: pic0013.png] [Image: pic0014.png] [Image: pic0015.png]
Spoiler for LB Photo Realism Screens:
[Image: pic0021.png] [Image: pic0023.png] [Image: pic0024.png] [Image: pic0022.png]
There ya go for people who were asking for screenshots. Moon
screeeeeeenshots please :D
Why is this on PSP Themes?
IDK. I don't really think it would go anywhere else. PLus, it's a THEME which is for Lamecraft PSP
Haha that's cool! I didn't know that you could even texturepacks for LameCraft xD
I have this texture pack for the actual minecraft. it's pretty damn FABULOUS!!!
thanks!!
Thanks guys. It took a while to release because of all the updates of lamecraft.

Next up: TRON: The Grid.
Yeay!!can't wait for tron texture!
HawkeYe Wrote: [ -> ]I have this texture pack for the actual minecraft. it's pretty damn FABULOUS!!!

FABULOUS!!! you say?!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's