Endless Paradigm

Full Version: PSN Restoration | PSN Back online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:Thank you for your patience and encouragement over the last few weeks. As covered in the post from earlier today, you can now update the firmware on your PS3 and change your password. Kazuo Hirai just announced that wee have begun the phased restoration by region of some of the services, starting with online multiplayer functionality.

Please note that these services will take a bit of time to be turned on and rolled out to the whole country. The process has begun and some states are being turned on now, so please be patient as wee reach your city and state. Wee’ll be updating the map below as service comes online in individual states. It will take several hours to restore PSN throughout the entire country, so please keep checking back for the latest updates. In the meantime, now’s a great time to get your PS3’s firmware updated, which is required to get online.

Notice: If your state is illuminated but your service has not yet been restored, please be patient – it can take a little while for the servers to populate fully.

+ Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

Source
US Source

EDIT : Source for US blog has map , Shows parts of US that have Service

Looks like service will be coming back to Parts of the US . Yay
Waits for - 6:00 GMT Central US / Canada to get service If

Thoughts Hiding_something ?
I already updated my firmware :D

Now it's time to wait...
I live next to California so I hope AZ is next. :)
Finally they are getting it back online. I can't wait to play on my psp again.
OMFG!!! finally, im anxious and ready to update. Its been hell without PSN, lol.
Awesome, gonna update now ~_~
I tried signing in with my psp but I get error code
80550460 the moment I hit sign in from the credentials screen. I am running the latest version of psplover.
Apparently you can sign in and change your password, but the Playstation Store is still undergoing maintainence.  I don't know about online gaming.  I never play online...

Also, to the people who worried about trophies disappearing, they're still there :)
Sweet good to hear.
Well in the USA, everyone an sign in and change your password, butso far, according to the map, if green is what is active, only California and the NE USA can actually do anything besides change their password.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's