Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [PSP Genesis] PSP Claw Explorer BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0901E0011000347573.png]

[Image: 0901E0011000347563.png]

Description
Wee find of course the usual functions of a file manager (copy, paste, delete etc.), but also many other features, differentiating the
application of the lot. For example it is possible to unpack archives directly from the console. PSP Claw Explorer includes not only an
image viewer, but also an MP3 player worthy of the name, and even a text reader.

Quote:Features:
• Copy, rename or delete any file on the memory card content
• Decompress archive format. Rar or. Zip
• read text files. Txt,. Lua. Ini or. Log
• Enable the USB console while using the application
• Read files. Mp3 audio via the integrated audio player
• View images. Jpg or. Png whose dimensions do not exceed 512x512
• Access to detailed information of all files on the memory card

A text reader, picture viewer and an MP3 player ... everything is there to delight users.

Cam-maker but does not stop there, the developer plans to add many additional features to its application by the end of the competition such as:

• Support for UTF
• The ability to use the analog stick
• Improvements in navigation
• And many more

DOWNLOAD
PSP Claw Explorer BETA

Source

Rep or Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
so basically it does everything psp filer does?
in a better interface ^^
If you it could open bigger images, I could trow the PSP Filer through the window.
just tried it. psp filer is better
if you want to to have a more features
add some Video packs player
this all wee want in a filer for psp
and thanks for this, im using it :D
Lol, why you can't read before you post? http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=26693

You're just trying to get new users for your board, because the real source is wololo.net.
Help Whyowhy...anybody please help me.when I try to extract a rar file using this app,there are no folder extracted from the archive.What I do is I highlight my rar file I and press triangle.Then I select extract.but there are no files extracted!!! Heyyou
Reference URL's