Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [RELEASED] ISO Tool 1.975---Signed/Unsigned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Takka has just released his updated version of ISO Tool few minutes ago, below are the list of changes of this tool.

[Image: ISO-Tool-1975.jpg]

This homebrew makes it possible to umd to dumen and patching. It is also possible to your Isos to CSO to convert what actually is useful because then what he takes less memory on your memory card.For those who are stuck on a them it is possible to create a CXMB icon. You can further your Isos to EBOOT decrypen.BIN.

Quote: Changelog v1.975
[BUG] (fake_np conversion) of the original ISO file Fixed: Failed to get to the size
[BUG] (fake_np conversion) of the source file and target file Fixed ISO to freeze the size difference and are too
[NEW] (fake_np transformation) since it appears that the dummy block is one problem, several modified to make
[NEW] (fake_np conversion) fake_np re-added to the menu for the data conversion. / Data / fake_np / folder will be created below UMD titles
[NEW] (fake_np conversion) fake_np Dehaç„¡Ku NP.PBP conversion, modified to use data created in the menu above.
Changed as the original data folder you specify during conversion

Special Thanks to Mr. irakusa

Source: Takka's Blog

Download:-
Signed Version
Unsigned Version

P.S. Reply if u like my post:)
Thanks for sharing :)
nvr tried iso-tool,. if i patch a game will it work on ofw638??

also wander whot google translation this is Hihi
Vegetano1 Wrote: [ -> ]nvr tried iso-tool,. if i patch a game will it work on ofw638??

also wander whot google translation this is Hihi

as far as i know, it can sign ISO games (converts them to EBOOT so it can be played on 6.31 OFW or more). the game should be less than 700ish MB though

lol,,, I've checked. only the changelog is google translated,, the rests are his own words
nice update
Reference URL's