Endless Paradigm

Full Version: XP taskbar on your PSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: snap002ex1.png]
Shot at 2007-06-21

If you like this on your PSP, you can download now. The taskbar is not part of your wallpaper so you could change your wallpaper every now and then. This also looks good with the original 01-12.bmp. :mdr:
[attachment=308]

XP taskbar Version 2
[Image: snap005ko4.png]
Shot at 2007-06-24
[attachment=309]
Download and unzip into your pc.  Enter recovery menu and flash vsh.prx and pspbtcnf.txt into their respective f0 directory/folder and then flash system_plugin_fg.rco into f0/vsh/resource folder.

vsh.prx (Original Context/Menu Color)
[attachment=311]
Nice!

Its good to see you're already contributing.
looks cool!!!
just wonderin though... would it b possible 2 put the time on the task bar?
nice
Cool indeed
J'adore has edited it slightly!! :)
[Image: 6gjjc6q.jpg]
DOWNLOAD IT HERE!!
mmm does n e 1 no how i would put the clock in the start bar?? iv tried changing the values but can't seem 2 get it! tanx!!!
J'adore le paissons Wrote:J'adore has edited it slightly!! :)
[Image: 6gjjc6q.jpg]
DOWNLOAD IT HERE!!
mmm does n e 1 no how i would put the clock in the start bar?? iv tried changing the values but can't seem 2 get it! tanx!!!

To reposition the clock, you need to hexedit a decrypted vshmain.prx. Follow this link:
http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=66844
You'll find my pre-released window theme. It has the vsh.prx, pspbtcnf.txt and system_plugin_fg.rco that you will need. If I find time, I'll also post the theme here but the theme is not yet complete.
Double post
|-Anubis-| Wrote:Nice!

Its good to see you're already contributing.
It's my pleasure.:mdr:

Edit: Sorry for the double posts.
Very nice!  I'm gonna have to take this apart and see if I can make an linux taskbar, lol!
lol better yet put the game music video etc stuff in the start menu :p
O_o, I was wondering if it was possible to have a permanent overlay.  Using the battery's a nice idea :P (if you don't take the battery out often like me Erk)

Nice!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's