Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Profile Manager v1.0.34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: uspeedpm.png]

Profile Manager:
Spoiler for description:
PSP developer USpeed has released a new plugin for the on going PSP Genesis Competition.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin lets you create profiles... So if someone wanted to play on your PSP you could create a guest profile. So they wouldn't ruin your save games.

How does it work:
  • USpeed Profile Manager will switch between all folders "SAVEDATA_<NUMBER>" in order to activate current profile on "SAVEDATA" folder.
  • The plugin can manage up to 20 different profiles (folders "SAVEDATA_<NUMBER>")
  • Current profile is on "SAVEDATA" folder to work with standard.
  • A savegame in folder "USPM20110315" will allow to customize your name, icon and colors.

Instructions:
Spoiler for :
Here is a small tutorial by me.

Steps: 1-8

1: Extract USpeedPM-1-0-34.zip
2: Copy profileManager.prx which is in the seplugins folder to your own seplugins folder or if you don't have it just copy seplugins to the root of your memory stick.
3: Open up the PSP folder and then SAVEDATA.
4: Now copy USPM20110315 folder to your own PSP/SAVEDATA folder.
5: Now open up your own seplugins folder and if you don't have a vsh and game txt file make them ( right click New Text document )
6: Paste this ms0:/seplugins/profileManager.prx 1 into your vsh and game txt files (if you are on PSP GO paste this ef0:/seplugins/profileManager.prx 1)
7: Now to Customize your profile Go to your PSP/SAVEDATA folder and open up USPM20110315 folder and edit profile.infos using a txt editor.
8: Now to add a new profile open up your PSP folder and create a new folder called SAVEDATA_1 now copy USPM20110315 folder into your SAVEDATA_1 and repeat step 7 to Customize it.

Now you are finished restart your PSP... press UP & Left to bring up your profiles and press Right or Left trigger to switch between them. And if you want to terminate the Plugin press Right & Left trigger at the same time. (You can Now change the button combo by editing profile.infos)

You can repeat step 8/7 to add more profiles when ever you want. Just add a new folder in your PSP folder named SAVEDATA_2

Changelog:
  • Pictures have to be 40x40px sized (vs 28x28px in previous version).
  • PNG pictures with transparency are now supported (40x40px).
  • Show/hide control is now customizable and can be a combination of buttons.
  • You can choose the display position of USpeed PM.
  • Support for 6.20 TN-E
  • Few optimisations.

I have converted PS3 avatars to 40x40 px

Download Profile Manager
Download PSP Avatars

Here is RGB Color Chart for customising profiles.
Awsome news, I would +1 Rep but you can't add 2 I guess, lol.
Sweet! I will make good use of this plugin!

Thanks, for your hard work.Madwin
not working on my psp 2k firmware 6.35
nice, i like it ;=))
xehanorth Wrote: [ -> ]not working on my psp 2k firmware 6.35

Ok if he just added support for 6.20-TN what makes you think it will work for 6.35. Facepalm
This plugin is now working on 6.20 TN-E ....
Reference URL's