Endless Paradigm

Full Version: EVERY ANIME OPENING EVER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friend showed it to me, I have to say, this is pretty spot on.
Interesting.
Though quite a number of animes are shown multiple times in there :/
Yeah, those cinematics are definitely used in anime openings.
Tetris999 Wrote: [ -> ]Friend showed it to me, I have to say, this is pretty spot on.

Actually, that's just a collection of tidbits of some 30 or so (if I were to estimate) popular animes, which wouldn't even be 1years worth of anime by count alone.

ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.
Though quite a number of animes are shown multiple times in there :/

Pretty much everything in there is shown multiple times.  It would be harder to find something NOT shown multiple times.
Yeah, it certainly seems spot on.
Assassinator Wrote: [ -> ]
Tetris999 Wrote: [ -> ]Friend showed it to me, I have to say, this is pretty spot on.

Actually, that's just a collection of tidbits of some 30 or so (if I were to estimate) popular animes, which wouldn't even be 1years worth of anime by count alone.

I think you missed the point ASSinator.
Assassinator Wrote: [ -> ]

I knew it was too good to be true!!

Nana-oNana-o
lol good video.

I think with Opening and Endings, unless they come up with something original they follow the some of the usual ideas shown in this video... and most of them would have generic backbones to their stories, to some extent.

Every Anime Opening Ever? oh please... you need to watch more ;p
One animation type I didn't see in there was full animations of magical girls transforming (which in pretty much in every anime of it's genre)
It's only a joke guys, but i will admit i get the same vibe from similar anime openings at times.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's