Endless Paradigm

Full Version: 6.35 PRO-B & FastRecovery w. PSX Support Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Diabelski Chojrak Wrote: [ -> ]so...witch is better now?
6.20 tn-c or 6.35 pro-b on go models..?

I'd say 6.35 PRO-B if you want to play PSX games, at least until Total_Noob breaks out TN-D.
do i have to have popsloader plugin cause nothing is loading? :

Edit: Never mind i figured it out i have to reconvert all my psx games again for them to work.|
great success, figured out how to run DJMAX on this, and Macross TF works :D game compatibility is pretty perfect if you ask me, playing megaman x4 now <3
what's the meaning of CFW state of repair can not run some of the UMD game problems (MHP3 need 6.37 version.txt)?
is it mean that wee can`t play MHP3 on this CFW?
Now I've Some Reason To update and converting themes from 6.20 to 6.35
sry for the noob situation. i have downloaded the pro-b. i also downloaded 635 update and renamed from eboot.pbp to 635.pbp. i choose pro-b updater and it gaves me thsi msg:"sorry. this program require 6.35."
I'm on 5.00 M33-6
i think you need 635ofw installed to run 635pro,. ;) just like 620TN homebrew enabler,. you also need 620ofw,..
Vegetano1 Wrote: [ -> ]i think you need 635ofw installed to run 635pro,. ;) just like 620TN homebrew enabler,. you also need 620ofw,..

and how the hell i update it?
Why did you rename the ofw eboot to 6.35? You only usually do that when downgrading. In order to update you need to rename that eboot to just..well eboot and shove that into X:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE and then update your psp either by going to game and clicking it or going to system update and upgrading from STORAGE!, then all you need is the 6.35 pro-b eboot, you can get rid of the update
In (converted) Ridge Racer and Rage Racer ingame soundtracks and musicplayer tracks don't work with this release (bug?).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's