Endless Paradigm

Full Version: 6.35PRO-A4 released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: xmb.png]

virtuosflame aka liquidzigong has released 6.35 PRO-A4 and a new version of Fast Recovery!

6.35 PRO-A4 is a (T)LCFW for PSP 100X-300X and PSPgo!

Changelog:
    [!] may not fix the problem version.txt
    [!] Increase compatibility of home-made software
    [+] Add support for PSN PS1 games

PS1 Gamesl from the PSN are working now!
Quote:Note: Currently does not support self-transformation PS1 ISO. Can only be downloaded PSN PS1 games on the run successfully. PS1 games downloaded from PSN, run a PS1 game, and then copy the entire game folder to another 635PRO users can run. Need to update again FastRecovery.

Quelle

Download(6.35PRO-A4+Fast Recovery!)
Thanks, its getting better with every new release Ypeace
It's getting there, yeah.
nice update. Thought it was going to be full ps1 support like non psn :/ still have to rely on sony to release ps1 "classics"
with this update can i run ps1 eboot?
Guys it's nice to have a 6.35 CFW but why all 6.xx CFWs aren't permanent for the hackable psps ?
double you tee eff ?

Miceneo Wrote: [ -> ]with this update can i run ps1 eboot?

Only the PSN PSX games.
nickxab Wrote: [ -> ]
Miceneo Wrote: [ -> ]with this update can i run ps1 eboot?

Only the PSN PSX games.
thanks man :D (i love this site)
nickxab Wrote: [ -> ]Guys it's nice to have a 6.35 CFW but why all 6.xx CFWs aren't permanent for the hackable psps ?
double you tee eff ?

i thought the exact same thing
i stay with TN until it can run either non official PSX games, or DJMAX 3. which will probably be after TN-D comes out
why my psp 3004 09g tcfw 6.35PRO-A4 give me impossible start the game error(FFFFFFFF) whit crash bandicoot PSX game (this game are in PSN)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's