Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Winter XMB ctf Theme converted for 6.20/6.35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've just converted winter xmb ctf theme to 6.20, please take note that this theme will be the final release by me (SonicTheHedgehog), after that I will not be converting anymore ctf themes and I'm still under working for the conversion to 6.35

download for 6.20: here

download for 6.35: here

screenshot:
[Image: WinterXMB.gif]
I don't like this theme,. i hates the winter !!

jj thanks for converting gonne check it out now

edit:there is still a bunch off bugs,. missing icons and no "original" or "classic" waves>?
Vegetano1 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like this theme,. i hates the winter !!

jj thanks for converting gonne check it out now

edit:there is still a bunch off bugs,. missing icons and no "original" or "classic" waves>?

take a screenshot and show me the missing icons and then I'll try to fix it
All system settings icons,. and PSN icons,. mebbe also a few in network,. try make sure the icons are 8bit,.
Vegetano1 Wrote: [ -> ]All system settings icons,. and PSN icons,. mebbe also a few in network,. try make sure the icons are 8bit,.

for the system settings icon missing, that is what I suffered when my psp 3006 is at 5.03
SonicTheHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]
Vegetano1 Wrote: [ -> ]All system settings icons,. and PSN icons,. mebbe also a few in network,. try make sure the icons are 8bit,.

for the system settings icon missing, that is what I suffered when my psp 3006 is at 5.03
It's looking beautifull, nice work Sonic.
Hope that it will be compatible with the CFW 6.35 PRO-A3 ??? am I wrong Sonic ???
Thancks Sonic...a Winter CTF for the 6.35 PRO-A would be great...but thanck you so much for your hard work...regards
landon Wrote: [ -> ]Thancks Sonic...a Winter CTF for the 6.35 PRO-A would be great...but thanck you so much for your hard work...regards

there are missing icons and text in the theme for 6.35, working in progress and coming soon
SonicTheHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]
landon Wrote: [ -> ]Thancks Sonic...a Winter CTF for the 6.35 PRO-A would be great...but thanck you so much for your hard work...regards

there are missing icons and text in the theme for 6.35, working in progress and coming soon

well landon, I've just released this theme for 6.35 and download is available
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's