Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Released: 6.35 Pro-A CFW By Virtous Flame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Awesome dev once again from virtuousflame, and look what's coming...
PSX support and recovery menu Adore
OMightyBuggy Wrote: [ -> ]Great another HEN, they really need to make a 6.37 HEN Just for newer PSN games support. Anyways thanks for the news. :)

im waiting for that 6.37 hen .........
There won't be a 6.37HEN because there's no Exploit!

Wait for a 6.37exploit and then think about a 6.37 hen :=)
Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay WORKED PERFECTLY ON MY COUSINS 3004 PSP NOW CSO'S AND ISO'S WORK AWESOME JOB MAN AWESOME JOB VIRTOUS If If If If
By the way if your on 6.35 PRO all you have to do is copy the 635PROUPDATE to your game folder then lunch it from your XMB and then just press x and its finished Madwin
Quote:support more home-made software, including CMFr21c
THIS made me happy. Hiding_something
liquidzigong aka virtousflame just tweeted this:
Quote:635PRO-A: 0x8002014E bug fixed
So i guess wee can see an update soon...
I've tried this yesterday on my PSP 1004 (fat), result = just a HEN in another HEN for now :(
Would be so much better if  it was signed... and if the channels from the iso's that show would also boot XD
Atm. I would recommend you stay on the normal PRO for a while, saves you some time and this doesn't add much yet.
But no doubt I'll test the next release too because I really respect those guys :)
foxim8ly Wrote: [ -> ]
OMightyBuggy Wrote: [ -> ]Great another HEN, they really need to make a 6.37 HEN Just for newer PSN games support. Anyways thanks for the news. :)

im waiting for that 6.37 hen .........

how come everyone wants a new hen, instead of a new cfw?
@Den Hette
can you try signing that program? i think it will work, hehee
So like...
I'm still running 5.00 m33
should I bother looking into this?
I read all the features and thought it sounded awesome, but will it still run all my custom firmware applications? XD
I'm just slightly concerned and I'm also curious if there is anyway to get my old psp stuff back if everything explodes oo
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's