Endless Paradigm

Full Version: RELEASE: SIGNED PROMETHEUS ISO LOADER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
some already tested signing the promethious iso loader, but yeah the iso loading is still requiring kernel access so that why not all iso loads or not working
I think what wee need to sign is not the loader but the backups
shaqdarcy Wrote: [ -> ]I think what wee need to sign is not the loader but the backups

Facepalm
dark_mirage Wrote: [ -> ]
shaqdarcy Wrote: [ -> ]I think what wee need to sign is not the loader but the backups

Facepalm

i find it highly ironic that YOU are facepalming someone else
ProperBritish Wrote: [ -> ]
dark_mirage Wrote: [ -> ]

Facepalm

i find it highly ironic that YOU are facepalming someone else

lol but in this situation its appropriate
lol @Dark_Mirage that was just my speculations :D
by the way
Off topic: I've heard that 6.37 is coming out soon or is it released yet?
shaqdarcy Wrote: [ -> ]lol @Dark_Mirage that was just my speculations :D
by the way
Off topic: I've heard that 6.37 is coming out soon or is it released yet?

no, its cool, but just for your information, the isos are signed... i thought that would be obvious, but whatev
and no i have not heard of such a thing as 6.37, but signed homebrew will always work
yeah... someone have posted that signed homebrews worked.. I'm just wondering what's the new game coming out that needs another firmware update
ok I think I have to end this off topic :D
I wish it is not with Lord of Arcana US release.
ISOs aren't signed. They're encrypted (well, at least the EBOOT.BIN is, and some other files like the update eboot and stuff).

But maybe if you convert them to EBOOT with OpenIdea and then sign them... Hmmm...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's