Endless Paradigm

Full Version: iso_tool v1.957 released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ICON0-6.jpg]

takka released a new version of his patching tool!

Changes:

Code:
[NEW] FW FW case of more than 5.6, HBL had to change the normal restrictions on the start menu as
[BUG] Fixed a bug in the script
[NEW] FW is 5.6 or higher force the flash to write to change the ban

http://www.fileserve.com/file/WUJcKG5

takka.tfact.net

Wow, the translation gets weirder with each version.

The "Convert EBOOT" feature from 1.956 (previous version) worked for ISO files but not for CSO files. It got really freaky on the last sector. Tried it on a PSP 3000 (04g modules) using "6.31 PRO".

Perhaps using this version will work... But it could be the 6.31 HEN, which is buggy as heck right now.
I just downloaded this and it has been a while since i updated iso_tool on my psp so I some questions, what is that auto_cfw thing, and if I want to switch between CFW's like between GEN D3 and 5.50 PROM, would i need to have already have 5.50 PROM on my psp and would I need to use the pegasus.prx included in the seplugins folder. Sorry, the last time I updated iso_tool was at update 1.82.
I assume that all the required files are not included ?  

Could someone upload the newest version with all the required files ?
It's missing the Prometheus ME631 files which you can find somewhere on this forum and tons of other places.

The "auto cfw" is bullchocolate. It's called ISO Tool yet it messes with the flash. I'm keeping the firmware clean and just patch the damn games because from my experience, decryption and patching methods vary from title to title. And using the latest method (especially installed to flash) means there could be compatibility issues with older titles.

I think it's a great program, but I also think the developer should've spent some time on the interface instead of adding flashing capabilities. For instance using the intraFonts libs or maybe even making it a XMB plugin. One that, for example, pressing triangle while highlighting a game and choosing a "Decrypt and Patch" option (or similar).
I blogged him some time ago to add an usbhost option, so you don't have to copy your games between your memorystick and PC to patch them...
Reference URL's