Endless Paradigm

Full Version: GoW Ghost of Sparta with 5.50 Gen D2 -wont run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hellloo guys,

I pre-ordered the Ghost of Sparta game and sadly it won't run on 5.50 Gen D2... /sadface  
Says "The Game could not be started"

I read around The Promoteus FW would let me play this. My question is will everything work on Prometeus? like my custom 5.50 Themes CXMB  ?  cintros, gameboots etc..  
Would 5.50GEN-D3 with the Prometheus 3 Add-on ?  make GoW work?

Would help me out a lot :) thank you!
prometheus is a module, not a firmware.
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=23516
and yes, themes and such will still run, because its not a firmware. you have to edit the iso on your computer.
Ahhh.. I see now ;p   perfect that's exactly what i needed to know.  

Thanks man :)
or alternatively run the prometheus firmware

http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=25091

then you can run all the latest psp games without having to patch them.

Works like a dream, my metal gear and GOW umds run on it fine :D
Done! all i did was get to D-3  which for some reason I stayed in D-2 cause i read some people complaining about some bugs.  
Then > (Custom Firmware 5.50 Prometheus-2 )

And yes, you were right Ghost :)  GoW UMD works perfectly fine now ! :D   I fudgeen loved the Chain of Olympus one.. This one must be SICK.

thanks again guys :) appreciate the help.
Yea i just completed the game recently, awesome.
mime Wrote: [ -> ]Done! all i did was get to D-3  which for some reason I stayed in D-2 cause i read some people complaining about some bugs.  
Then > (Custom Firmware 5.50 Prometheus-2 )

And yes, you were right Ghost :)  GoW UMD works perfectly fine now ! :D   I fudgeen loved the Chain of Olympus one.. This one must be SICK.

i just finished it then, absolutely amazing! Brilliant last boss fight and the graphics are so impressive!

Mime Wrote:thanks again guys :) appreciate the help.

your welcome.
Reference URL's