Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Art of the Fortnight - YOUR OPINIONS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Art of the Fortnight has made it through two rounds now, but so far, I have been...disappointed...with the lack of participation.  I understand that, for some, the size requirement was a problem, and if that's the major problem, I'll be glad to fix the problem.  (The whole idea of the size requirement was to prevent this from being just another SOTW attempt, but if it turns out that all everybody wants is another SOTW, then I'm okay with that.)

So, I'd like to know, what is it about AotF that just isn't working?
the fact that there was a burst late on #2 was proof the size limit shouldn't have been there in the first place... it won't become SOTW as everyone has the freedom to do as they wish. It's more restrictive that BR cause it has a theme.

Apart from that, it's just the number of active Graphics folk. I mean, it's practically a DreamArts contest xP
I haven't seen many active graphics people other than dreamarts...

Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from that, it's just the number of active Graphics folk. I mean, it's practically a DreamArts contest xP

^this
Yeah, I think the size requirement WAS the big problem.  I'll remove it for AotF #3 and see how it goes, and since wee're already halfway through a week now...

AotF #3 will start Monday, October 18th at approx. 10:00 am EST.
Yay~ ^-^
i love AoTF/SoTW

it gives me reason to do photoshop work
I'd love to participate mind you, but time is very limited for me @_@.
I'll be in the next one. I'm gonna do some drawings and stuff and vector them :)
I will try to participate too^^
DO IT YOU FOOLS
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's