Endless Paradigm

Full Version: SONY Shows Off “Hunters Model” PSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2zirkux.png]

Quote:TOKYO — Sony will debut a redesigned PSP alongside the release of Monster Hunter 3 Portable later this year, it said at Tokyo Game Show.

The “Hunters Model” PSP has a variety of physical upgrades designed for long-term play. Since Monster Hunter devotees play for lengthy stretches of time, this PSP is designed with them in mind. The device has a physically larger battery with longer life. The back side of the PSP now has plastic “grips” so that it can be easily held in the hands. And the analog stick has been redesigned, featuring a concave surface that lets a player’s thumb comfortably rest inside it.

Sony and Capcom worked together to design the system. Currently, it’s only going to be available as part of a 19,800 yen (about $230) bundle package with Monster Hunter 3 Portable, which will be released on December 1.

[Image: 12078d1284857769-psp_mh3_front-jpg.html]

[Image: 12079d1284857813-psp_mh3_back-jpg.html]

Damn, I wish I could buy one of these and put M33 cfw on it...    If

News Via: wired.com and consolespot
That's a kickass PSP. I tell you what
All I have going for it is the longer battery. Though the concave analogue might be better then the 1000's one.
yeah i probably gonna get it just for MHP3 itself, since for VCII and stuffs
Source: YouTube

gonna get it soon enough :P
That's got style. Monster Hunter is also why there was a jump in PSP sales in Japan.
looks mighty fine, but as Aspheric has pointed out this has been posted before.

Thanks anyway shizzy.
could this be the PSP-4000?
well it shouldn't be too hard to cram a 1000 motherboard into a 3000
Vegetano1 Wrote: [ -> ]could this be the PSP-4000?

Strangely enough I thought the same thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't produce normal PSPs like it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's