Endless Paradigm

Full Version: 4chan DDoSes MPAA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cool.
Assassinator Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Wee have the manpower, wee have the botnets, it’s time wee do to them what they keep doing to us.

I like how they call themselves the "botnets".

a botnet is a huge donkey colection of computers that either knowingly or unknowingly take orders from a single or a small colective of users to preform task, sutch as encription breaking, or in this case, a large scale ddos. u might be part of a botnet and not even know it ^^ zombies everywhere.

ever been hit with a 2.1tb/s ddos?
look up waledac

[Image: the_more_you_know2.jpg]
deathmock5 Wrote: [ -> ]a botnet is a huge donkey colection of computers that either knowingly or unknowingly take orders from a single or a small colective of users to preform task, sutch as encription breaking, or in this case, a large scale ddos.

Dude, I know what a botnet is.

And 99% of the time when someone says "botnet", they refer to the unknowning kind controlled by worms/trojans.

Now I seriously doubt that guy or any of the guys doing the DDoSing actually have a real (virus controlled) botnet under their control.  So they're pretty much referring to themselves as the "botnet", which I find amusing, considering the typical behaviour of channers.
The attack lasted for a day, it would take a botnet of a few thousand users do something like that.
I don't like 4chin SUCK but that's lol^^ Hihi
perhaps 4chin SUCK should carry on attacking until they win
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's