Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Change KHBBS INTRO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i put the sound hikari from kgbbs JAP into the Simple and Clean on KHBBS USA?

hikari openning is much better
Well, there are 2 ways for sound to be built into a PSP ISO for xmb display in GAME category.

1st - is the sound is sometimes built into the icon1.pmf

2nd - is it is stored as a .at3 file.

In the case of KHBBS, it is stored into snd0.at3.
You can make your own .at3 file and use UMD Gen to replace the original with it.

* Some games have lba protection, so in those cases, you would have to export the file list first, and then make your alterations, then import the file list, and force it to match lba positions.

Hope that helps !    Madwin

EDIT:  hope I understood you correctly..  I believe you wanted to replace the sound it plays when you display the game in xmb ??   Hmmm
Not in xmb, i meant the openning of the game...with the video
I'll try anyway thks so much

=)
uhh try switching the opening.pmf if there are any...
LuanTeles Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try anyway thks so much

=)

Oh, yeah.  That's easy too.

-Download & install .pmf codec for Windows.
- open your iso/cso using UMD Gen
-Extract the .pmf you think is the one you want to replace (the names usually give you a hint)
-watch it on your PC to verify you have selected the right one
-encode your custom vid to .pmf  (there are lots of tuts floating around)
- replace using UMD GEN, and rebuild your ISO/CSO  (whatever you prefer)
-if the game won't work afterward, it probably has lba protection, and you will need to export/import the file list as described in my earlier post...

Hope you find that info helpful  Yay
I CHANGE THE ICONO.PNG E PIC1.PNG and on xmb its don't show... show only a transparent icon and the background is the same
Reference URL's