Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Starcraft 2 7/27/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
OMightyBuggy Wrote: [ -> ]
feinicks Wrote: [ -> ]I really hate my country right now as there is no SC2 planned for release here... like EVER!

That's awful... There is always importing it.

The only viable alternative... Still.. too expensive!
Ya I guess this is only part 1 of 3 from what the guy at Gamestop told me. Still the Protoss and Zerg stories left to make. Anyways, its just another way Blizzard can rape us for money... :(
OMightyBuggy Wrote: [ -> ]Ya I guess this is only part 1 of 3 from what the guy at Gamestop told me. Still the Protoss and Zerg stories left to make. Anyways, its just another way Blizzard can rape us for money... :(

And the funny part being that everyone will let them while complimenting how nicely they are being raped and how much they are enjoying it!
Didn't read all of the LAN article, but yes, it's fairly obvious why they want people to connect to the net, and they know that most people really won't care.
I don't think that there necessarily exists a LAN package - they could easily run a private server on a local network for lower latencies.
Using similar reasoning, it may be possible for 3rd party devs to make a custom server to get SC2 to "work over LAN", provided people actually bother.
16 more hours :)

Today is going to go by so slow...
I can't wait!!!
OMightyBuggy Wrote: [ -> ]Ya I guess this is only part 1 of 3 from what the guy at Gamestop told me. Still the Protoss and Zerg stories left to make. Anyways, its just another way Blizzard can rape us for money... :(

Oh man, they are making a separate story per game that's fudging sweet

feinicks Wrote: [ -> ]And the funny part being that everyone will let them while complimenting how nicely they are being raped and how much they are enjoying it!

oh and im going to enjoy it over and over again
Is anyone getting the lmited edition cause if they are i want to pull in a favor.
I play WoW xD and SC2 Limited edition comes with i pet a really want ingame for wow
Mini-Thor which is awesome i already have a space-marine murloc :£
squee666 Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone getting the lmited edition cause if they are i want to pull in a favor.
I play WoW xD and SC2 Limited edition comes with i pet a really want ingame for wow
Mini-Thor which is awesome i already have a space-marine murloc :£

you are talking about the pet named 'thor' right, well i may get it and if i do I'll give you the pet seeing that I don't play WoW.....anymore.
Ya I wanted the limited edition boxset but it is way too much, when I have to buy the other 2 parts of the game... Mostly I wanted the dogtags, lol. Anybody going to Gamestop for SC2 at 12 A.M.?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's