Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Original Recovery Menu 5.00 M33-7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There was a litlle bug in CFW M33-6 recovery menu.
When changing the option for version.txt, the options for Speed up MS access can be affected.
Therefore Dark Alex released a fix, the bugfix was too small for a complete new M33-7.
So he only released the recovery.prx for M33-7 :) and he only released it on the forums, which are now gone.

Just copy the recovery.prx to flash0:/vsh/module/ and click "yes" to override.

thanks to ErikPshat (http://www.pspx.ru/forum) for the info :)

EDIT: For your information: this is not new it's from may 2009 Emptyone
woot?

*Needs new firmware nao!!!!!
Useful for a 6.30 version.txt (for running UMDs and demos with the Prometheus patch for M33 - ISOs work ok, I think).

Should wee also copy satelite.prx ? Because the readme(s) only mention recovery.prx.
DSpider Wrote: [ -> ]Useful for a 6.30 version.txt (for running UMDs and demos with the Prometheus patch for M33 - ISOs work ok, I think).

Should wee also copy satelite.prx ? Because the readme(s) only mention recovery.prx.

I re-upped the file. I could not find any differences between the satelite.prx's so you don't need that.
Well i didnt knew about it , thanks for the heads up.
indeed i have never heard about it either. Thanks for this.
Grey Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]indeed i have never heard about it either. Thanks for this.
Assassinator Wrote: [ -> ]
Grey Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]indeed i have never heard about it either. Thanks for this.
woot, and Dark-Alex updated the m33 firmware? lol

edit: nevermind, its way back 2009 so its a bit old, lol
WoW , great
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's