Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Monster Hunter ripoff? YES SIR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Source: YouTube

Remember in the old days how game companies like Square or Enix would think up their own new ideas instead trying rip off others? Yeah. So now wee have yet ANOTHER Monster Hunter clone (The first was Namco's God Eater).
Words fail me...
imo, looks like it could be a boss fight, so in that mindset, Wind Waker is a clone of Monster Hunter.

also, looks better than Monster Hunter. You have a weapon that's useful, and doesn't take a year to attack with.
Quote:imo, looks like it could be a boss fight, so in that mindset, Wind Waker is a clone of Monster Hunter.

I suppose so. But every trailer of the game I've seen thus far looks pretty much like that.
I ask, why not?^^
SkyDX Wrote: [ -> ]I ask, why not?^^

indeed.

WHY NOT?!
Aspheric Wrote: [ -> ]
SkyDX Wrote: [ -> ]I ask, why not?^^

indeed.

WHY NOT?!

Agreed
It depends on how it's done compared to monster hunter.
If it's done better, it IS the new monster hunter. If it does it worse, it's a chocolatety clone.

For example: Saints Row and GTA. SR did what GTA does, but a lot better, imo, so therefore it is not a clone. (GTA didn't have a pimp-cane shotgun)
That's Bahamut??

he looks so...suckish!
it will suck donkey like God Eater >_> the ccinematic finisher is not even a good idea for a game like monster hunter where you kill the same chocolates over and over.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's